Quotes About Relationships

Jess C. Scott
“When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.”
― Jess C. Scott, 1: The Intern 
 

Lisa Kleypas
“I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.”
― Lisa Kleypas, Blue-Eyed Devil

J.K. Rowling
“Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix



“A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever”
― Dave Matthews Band
 

Nicholas Sparks

“I mean, if the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?”― Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song
Candace Bushnell


“Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.”
― Candace Bushnell, Sex and the City

Nick Hornby 


“It's no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn't even speak to each other if they met at a party.”
― Nick Hornby


Nicholas Sparks“If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale.”― Nicholas Sparks 



Haruki Murakami“I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I’m not angry, either. I should be, but I’m not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong.”― Haruki Murakami, South of the Border, West of the Sun

Taylor Swift“I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it.”
― Taylor Swift



Henry Rollins“It hurts to let go. Sometimes it seems the harder you try to hold on to something or someone the more it wants to get away. You feel like some kind of criminal for having felt, for having wanted. For having wanted to be wanted. It confuses you, because you think that your feelings were wrong and it makes you feel so small because it's so hard to keep it inside when you let it out and it doesn't coma back. You're left so alone that you can't explain. Damn, there's nothing like that, is there? I've been there and you have too. You're nodding your head.”
― Henry Rollins, The Portable Henry Rollins


Ken Kesey
“Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing.”
― Ken Kesey, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest



Jarod Kintz
“I consider conversations with people to be mind exercises, but I don't want to pull a muscle, so I stretch a lot. That's why I'm constantly either rolling my eyes or yawning.”
― Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me


C.G. Jung “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”― C.G. Jung

Stephanie Perkins“For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”                      ― Stephanie Perkins, Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment